Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall



Cheesy smiles!!



This shows their personalities perfectly! Ava is always fascinated with Cade and can't stop watching him. Cade is such a sweetheart with Ava, always wanting to hold her hand or get her a toy.



A beautiful warm fall day playing in the leaves with our friend Isaiah Z. Look closely and you'll see Cade demonstrating his supernatural powers :)




Ava enjoying the outdoors. I'm not sure how much grass she ended up eating!!




Cade super pumped for his first organic lollipop!! (He dressed himself)



Daddy and his babies.



Grandma H, Great Grandpa H, Cade, and me (with the leave blower!! SO MUCH FUN!)



Great Grandpa burying Cade in the leaves.



Some kids never grow up :)



Yeah, he's really up there.




I really like this one.



This one just makes me laugh! She's actually trying to knock down a dead branch, but it sure looks like she's threatening Nick! "Get up there and don't come down until I tell you to!"



:) Just soaking it all in.



Too cute! My mother-in-law made Ava and I matching socks! (They were for my birthday and she brought the gift 12 days early. I couldn't wait to open the present, so I didn't!!!)



Matchy matchy!
This little girl won't sit still anymore! She's ready to move!







2 comments:

Melrose said...

We always knew our first God child would be special but we sure didn't know it would mean he'd have supernatural powers!!! ;D lol that pic was so adorable.

Totally jealous of those socks!

Joy said...

Well, we teach levitating right after we do Compline each evening. He caught on pretty fast.

I love the socks too. Anne taught me to crochet (well, we had one lesson anyhow), so I'm totally pumped to make stuff now :)