Friday, July 11, 2008

Members Only

That's correct. Two days ago I became a mite-box-carrying member of Trinity Lutheran Church's Ladies Aid. No, I'm not quite sure what that means, but I do know that I'm the youngest member, by a couple generations. I'm not making fun, I really like being around those with more life experience than I. No one really explained what it means to be a member. All I know is they asked me, I said yes, I signed the book, learned the hand shake, and I'm in. Cade is kind of an unofficial member. More like a mascot. I never did ask him how he feels about attending Ladies Aid meetings. I'm pretty sure as long as they keep sharing the desserts with him, he'll be alright with the whole situation. Anyhow, I hope to be able to help out during my 1 year membership and maybe even learn to knit. I already have several things that I would like to make.

No comments: