Friday, July 4, 2008

Natural Lighting




I have always loved natural lighting. Sounds crazy, but I'd rather sit in an almost dark room than turn on a glaring set of 60 watt light bulbs. It just seems to bring a calm to my day when the sun is shining and all the curtains are wide open. Now, imagine my astonishment and joy when we moved to a place with 3 skylights. Sure, we're only going to be here for 1 year, but I will enjoy every day of having them. I even sort of liked watching a storm go over. How can you not be in a great mood when your doing dishes and you look up to see this heavenly view? Glorious.
Today was July 4th, of course, and my husband, son, and I had plans of hitting up possibly a few parades (at least one for sure) and some fireworks. However, major hold up on those plans as Cade woke up with a cold. First illness in probably a year or so, and hopefully it will be short lived. So, lots of down time and clay work!

No comments: